Wednesday, April 21, 2010

another life

Wake up with another reality,

I got no reason for the dream last night,

It makes me want to cry,

What actually it means to me?


I live with your life now,

There is to many things around us,

Makes me more independent,

And makes you far away from me


You live with your heroin,

I don’t know should I be pretend?

Curios about your black sight,

Cares what happen next to us


Your heroin, your fantasy

I would not forget about it

I beg someday to you

That you will lose it

Leave it because of me!


How many illusion you need?

How many fantasies you want from me?

I cannot let you go,


That heroin makes me blind

Till the final losing,

Who will you wanted so much?

I know you cannot live with two loves

I count that day

No comments:

Post a Comment